Thursday, December 17, 2009

Self Facial Forced Why Do I Have This Problem Of Self-consciousness Being Increased Whenever I Make Eye Contact?

Why do I have this problem of self-consciousness being increased whenever I make eye contact? - self facial forced

When I think of others, my self-confidence is rising and I am fully aware, my facial expressions and how they think. I'm afraid to say, look, I can do is smile. I force myself to look people in the eye and make eye contact, and to take a big burden every day in school, you just ruined my life. From the moment you walk out the door, I stumbled across it on my every move and every move I make I'm not sure, but try to look natural, because when people realize that I am free consious then very humiliating and There is no need to be aware of themselves, and nobody's really looked at me (and yet, despite this knowledge, I am always aware to take as usual, I). I see the future, alone, without partner or friends, because lonerism seems that the only way for me to live a comfortable life, and I do what I as a college or university or job.

Is there a way to overcomewhat is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment