Friday, December 18, 2009

What Does Cervical Mucus Look Like When Pregnant Does Your Cervical Mucus/discharge Look A Certain Way When You Ovulate? Sorry, I Know That's Kind Of Gross.

Does your cervical mucus/discharge look a certain way when you ovulate? Sorry, I know that's kind of gross. - what does cervical mucus look like when pregnant

I wonder whether the cervical mucus and discharge a certain way when you are not ovulating? I know that you ovulate about 14 days after the first day of the period or? I realized it was a man of the elastic wiped after unloading (TMI Sorry!) From 12 to 14 days. I ask because I have had unprotected sex, if I had not been withdrawn, and the discharge. I had sex on the day of 13. Both had been drinking, so that kind of chance. As a rule back. I know it is a form of contraception for all who are dying to write something. We have long together, and we do not get pregnant, but we are not trying to become pregnant useful (?). You should be decided, that is when this happens, it happens, and it was. I do not know exactly when ovulation is why I ask about the disaster. Not always cramps during that time, as do some people. Thank you a head of time to people who really try to give me a real answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment