Thursday, January 21, 2010

Formal Letter Of Employment My "Offer Of Employment Letter" ...? What Do You Think About This? ....?

My "Offer of Employment Letter" ...? What do you think about this? ....? - formal letter of employment

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK:

FYI:

I think it must be targeted only to me has sent "job offer letter" and not that the e-mail is written, explains PRESENT:

"I added a little Kelly (my), because I want the person for the purposes of marketing tools fire.

My problem with this letter of offer is that not even to begin to give you an idea of what it is actually in use. It seems something in the vicinity of $ 13 per hour. A small bonus is so empty and scared. "

So the "job-offer letter was":

I am on the "compensation", which is now confused part, of what the message written for me, what I said ...

Here he is, is:

Dear Kelly:
This letter is a formal offer of employment with ABC COMPANY, (hereinafter the "Company"). This letter is strictly a job and should not be construed as a contract of employment or services in a manner determined byIod of time.

1 comment:

captain said...

In addition, you will go

Post a Comment