Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scottsdale Office Space How Do I Locate A Small Office In The Scottsdale Airpark Area?

How do I locate a small office in the scottsdale airpark area? - scottsdale office space

I'm having trouble finding office space in the park by air. At least one of the officers did not respond to calls, less space is not available, or an executive suite, we are not interested, I know there are many offices, but I'm not sure how to find the right one. I am looking for an office from 500 to 750 square meters Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Hayseedl... said...

The best way is of course the "unity" of the region. In this way, can physically see what you get. But I assume you have already done.

The officials did not return calls? Maybe this is not a good time of year, what with the holidays and everything. I suggest, be patient, or better yet, consult with some of the inhabitants of the district and their ambitions. It could act as some good ideas.

Post a Comment