Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Get Married In The Cinderella Castle How Much Does It Cost To Get Married At Disneyland In Front Of The Castle?

How much does it cost to get married at Disneyland in front of the Castle? - how much does it cost to get married in the cinderella castle

I'm getting married in two years and want to get married at Disneyland in front of the castle, and my reception in Fantasyland / It 's A Small World with Cinderella carriage and all. I have tried, through a central point in the week past, to ask questions with no luck. Who knows how much it costs to do this? I know it's expensive, but I'm tempted to an idea of how much you save by then obtained. Well, everyone knows how much you need to book your wedding to secure a date in Disneyland? Thank you.

2 comments:

dougeebe... said...

I do not think its possible, but the Disney wedding coordinator who has the answers to some.

To my knowledge, no weddings in the Disney parks in front of the castle. Sometimes photos. A wedding in the castle park had to do after hours.

The park is sometimes groups buy a share and closed for a private party. All the regulars are deleted this section before the game. Several companies have done this, and I say that the cost exceeds $ 500,000.

Tiffany said...

I asked about this more than 100,000 ... lol goodluck can marry at the hotel for about 20,000 Disney

Post a Comment