Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Remove Ikea Mirrors From Wall Help! How Do I Remove Small Decorative IKEA Mirrors?

Help! How do I remove small decorative IKEA mirrors? - how to remove ikea mirrors from wall

I have lots of mirrors and LOTS IKEA are supported by a double-sided adhesive tape. I try to shoot them without damaging the wall behind, so far I have demolished 1 and paint the right wall. Suggestions? I can not find a spatula and a plastic knife was not working so well.

We are in the process of transition and mirrors are what they are for the packaging of my return on Saturday is further ...

Thank you!

1 comment:

Deblieux said...

Try to inject alcohol behind the tile to loosen the glue. (A needle is well suited for this, or can not try to one, you make it a Dropper.) Absence of the adhesive will release, try "Goo Gone".
Try to see the solvent in a dark room when the paint is damaged. Even if you rely on a smooth surface to paint, as an uneven surface, the necessary adjustments?
Although I believe the solvents listed above, if you need to experiment with other materials, simply follow the instructions and warnings do not, including ventilation and safety.

Post a Comment