Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Becoming A Antique Car Appraisal I Would Like Advice About The Loss Of My Belongings And Contract Breach By Misrepresentation And Shrewedness?

I would like advice about the loss of my belongings and contract breach by misrepresentation and shrewedness? - how to becoming a antique car appraisal

My house was 10 + years in forclosure.I agreed to sell an acquaintance in exchange for living in an apt there for 5 years as free.As closing soon very violent towards me and made it impossible for I live there eg.getting attack dogs would be if I was in my temporary housing, in.th unpaged allow me any time I went looking for clothes, etc. They give me a hard time calling, I accusations.So away for one or two false months remained, and debris of all my heritage, my parents, my jewelry, art old clothes, everything.
At the end of my house was worth $ 350,000 was $ 200,000 in equity.I his lawyer gave a check to cover more than 40,000 U.S. dollars, taxes, etc. These done.I debt credit card was not 95 Firebird, the privilege claimed Auto Mech never had a job for him. [say so much more.]
That was in 2003, only now I am on my feet with work and my own place live.ca I entitled to act in any way?

1 comment:

1M9 said...

Maybe. You should contact a local lawyer and discuss a possible trial.

If you experience any evidence of breach of contract, even if it is just a piece of paper with notes, e-mails or voice messages, take them at their request. You must be able to prove that he deceived the people.

Good luck!

Post a Comment